MIKE BRANT - UNE VOIX DE LEGENDE

Hommage, partage, actualité, photos sur le chanteur, interprète et compositeur Mike BRANT

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Hello to all members of this forum

5 participants
AuteurMessage
ANCAB

forum - Hello to all members of this forum Empty
MessageSujet: Hello to all members of this forum   forum - Hello to all members of this forum Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct 2015 - 8:12

My name is Anca 59 years old, engaged in the computer field and live near Haifa in Israel where buried Mike Brant. I remember Mike Brant through the articles of all sorts of tabloid and newspapers in English or French and of course it was all to do with his wonderful voice. Because of my job I spend many hours at the computer, I always listened to classical music and the music of the 70s and Mike Brant occupies a special place. Recently I started checking for more information about his life and so I came to this forum which I found interesting things about Mike. I understand and know to read French but to write is more complicated. I'm going to translate for you articles that have appeared over the years in Israel on Mike. I will try to translate into French and you forgive all mistakes. That's all.

Anca
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Felicita

Felicita

MessageSujet: Re: Hello to all members of this forum   forum - Hello to all members of this forum Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct 2015 - 11:05

Bienvenue Anca sur le forum de Mike Brant cheers  cheers  cheers  sunny  sunny .
Vous verrez le forum est riche en photos, et vous allez découvrir pleins de choses sur la vie de Mike en France et en Israël.
Merci de vouloir traduire les articles de presse paru en Israël sur Mike. Ce qui va enrichir le forum.
agapimou

MessageSujet: Re: Hello to all members of this forum   forum - Hello to all members of this forum Icon_minitimeSam 10 Oct 2015 - 11:22

Hi, Ankab! Wonderful to have an israeli sur notre forum, on top living in such a beautiful sorrounding as Haifa, where Mike grew up! It seems as though we became closer to him.

I'm sure you'll enjoy endless hours of amusement and learning about Mike on this fórum, because Micky and his friends have done an astounding job on Mike's lives - both personal and artistic -... and death.

Welcome! flower
pascale

pascale

MessageSujet: Re: Hello to all members of this forum   forum - Hello to all members of this forum Icon_minitimeDim 11 Oct 2015 - 1:51

Welcome to our family! Can't wait to read you. If you need help to translate from english to french I will be happy to help.
Micky

Micky

MessageSujet: Re: Hello to all members of this forum   forum - Hello to all members of this forum Icon_minitimeDim 11 Oct 2015 - 10:50

SOIS LA BIENVENUE ANCAB  cheers  cheers

and no worries for the translation!
Many of us speak English.  cheers
I need your help, if you're agree, to find a date or place of articles in Hebrew. Basketball
https://mikebrantlegende.forumgratuit.org
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hello to all members of this forum   forum - Hello to all members of this forum Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1